Sunday 7 October 2018

What phone do you use

I'm currently using an iPhone 8 plus and a Samsung Note 9. I bought the iPhone around February and the note September, I have to say I'm impressed with both phones. The iPhone is just seamless and fast, you don'have to optimize it or set it to higher perfomance or set any thing with regards to the way the phone functions which I think is very good while the Note9 comes with 6GB of ram but u find that most of the time theres about 2.5GB RAM which i fail to understand why so after a while you to optimize or clear the memory which I dont like. The camera on both phones is superb, the AI camera on the note for optimizing images is very good while the Potrait mode on the iPhone is also amazing and both phones take extremely good UHD video at 60fps. The Samsung has an advantage over the iPhone storage wise but also the iPhone comes with Touch ID which is easy to use all the time because it's on the front screen unlike the Samsung when if u placed the phone on the table and want to unlock it u have no choice but to raise it which I find irritating sometimes. If I were to choose one to use only inwould definetely go for the iPhone because I know for the next 8+ years it will still be working smooth and supported unlike the Samsung with Android. But all in all I love both phones and I think they are superb

No comments:

Post a Comment