Monday 8 October 2018

What is the best picture on the Internet?

You are going to see some incredible and unimaginable pictures, just trust me and scroll till the end.
You must be thinking these are just photos from a photo shoot of some random models, what is so special in these pictures?
What if I tell you these aren't photos captured with some high resolution camera, but these are real paintings painted on canvas by an artist. You wouldn't believe me right?
When I first saw these jaw dropping pictures I myself couldn't believe my eyes, so I checked the authenticity of it and DAMN!! This shit is as real as it could get. Here are the above paintings in making…
Italy-based artist Marco Grassi paints these incredibly hyperrealistic portraits, zooming in on the details, each pore, freckle, eyelash, and strand of hair is reproduced realistically on canvas. Nothing can match this and it the best thing I saw on the internet without any doubts.
You can visit his website and see some incredible masterpieces of art. Marco Grassi | Painter

No comments:

Post a Comment